Ruby Vanilla Influencer Marketing Terms and Policies
Ruby Vanilla Influencer Program Terms & Policies
Rep Code Usage:
Each coupon code is good for your entire order on RubyVanilla.com
Your coupon code may or may not be used for sale items depending on the sale.
Where to Post Code?
- Your Website, Social Media Accounts, or Blogs — have fun with it!
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc…
- On graphics and flyers for distribution
Where NOT post your code:
- ON ANY OF OUR SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS, AS A PAID AD, OR IN ANY FORUMS. (Captions / Comments)
- On ANY coupon/discount websites like reddit.com
- On ANY 3rd party website. (Don’t even think twice about selling our items on eBay.)
**Keep it cool and under control. The consequences of posting your code elsewhere will results in suspension or deferment from the program.
Program Behavior Requirements:
- All active Ambassadors/Reps must represent the company is a positive way inside and outside the program.
Example: A Rep who states their affiliation with us on their social media pages should not talk poorly or attack others on social media or they could be subject to ejection from the program.
- Behavior that interferes with or undermines the level of teamwork and collegial respect that are critical to a safe group environment will be ejected from the program.
This Agreement shall not be construed to create any employment relationship, agency relationship, or partnership between you and RubyVanilla.com. You will provide services for RubyVanilla.com as an independent contractor. You will have no authority to bind yourself to the company in anyway. RubyVanilla.com will not be responsible for any taxes that you owe arising out of your relationship with RubyVanilla.com as set forth in this Agreement. RubyVanilla.com will not withhold any taxes from the commissions paid to you.
Any information that you are exposed to by virtue of your relationship with RubyVanilla.com under these terms and policies, which information is not available to the general public, shall be considered to be confidential company information. You may not disclose any confidential company information to any person or entity, except where compelled by law, unless you obtain prior written consent for such disclosure from RubyVanilla.com.
Due to limitations between Refersion and Shopify's integration, Ruby Vanilla does not approve ANY commission payouts during the dates of scheduled sales hosted on rubyvanilla.com.
Who can I contact for more information or if I have questions about the program?